How You Can Help
You can help us meet the needs of more clients and their caregivers in the following ways:
- Make a financial donation to the Foundation via mail or by telephone. Our address is 8421 N. Walker Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73114 and our phone number is 405-842-6636. Your gift will be acknowledged with both a letter and a receipt.
- Donate items you no longer need to Bargain Thrift for resale by calling 866-OKPICKUP (866-657-4258), via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or through their website www.donationpickup.org. Be sure to mention OKFD as the beneficiary of your generosity.
- Become a volunteer! You can interact with clients at our Thursday evening dinner dances, or volunteer for day service and help with client activities, or assist with office work.
- Sponsor a fundraising event in your home or business. We can provide literature and a person to speak about the Foundation. Think about the merits of contributing funds toward a client’s scholarship to attend OKFD one or more days a week.
- Take a tour of our facility with your business, fraternity, church or civic club. To sign up for Community Connection, contact Executive Director Georgia Devening at 842-6636.
- Choose us as a recipient of your Combined Federal Campaign contribution. Our number is 83541.
Visit the Bargain Thrift Store
Locations: 10700 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City 4545 NW 16th St, Oklahoma City